Monday, July 28, 2008
I'M A WEENA!!!
After two very intense weeks, the blog challenge is over. In case you forgot, my friend, Mindy, posted a blog challenge for 14 days. Fourteen different topics to blog about. I must say, it was a lot of fun. And not knowing what the prize was, made it that much more fun! So I was sitting in my room having some 'mommy time' when there was a knock at the door. I figured I'd let the kids answer it since it was most likely for one of them. But no, it was Mindy, delivering this! I won!! Even though I had the most entries in the drawing (you get more entries for tags you participated in) I thought for sure someone else would be chosen...cuz that's just the luck I have. I only wish she would have stayed so I could hug her! So thanks, Mindy, I love it! And I feel like I owe you some babysitting so you can have a nap after staying up until 2 AM to finish it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats!!! Now I wish I had participated after Seeing what Mindy made. It's really cute, your going to have to do a post (in a year) showing us what you've done with it.
yes, in a year... or jan 09... glad you like it! up for another challenge?
Post a Comment