Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A Daily Scoop

Yesterday, I came across a blog (thanks, Heather!) written by a mom who just lost her baby though a drowning accident. She has an amazing perspective and is very eloquent in her writing. It opened my eyes to what our friends have, and are, going through with the loss of their son. It brought back that flood of emotions from that week back in March. I was reminded of the power of the Spirit and the tender mercies of the Lord. She taught me not to get upset over little things that don't matter in the eternal realm. Take a look if you have some time. You might want some Kleenex handy....

2 comments:

Heather H said...

She is an amazing writer, I cant imagine what she is going through but just the fact that she can share it with us I find amazing.

Jenny said...

Thanks for sharing this blog with us. I enjoyed reading it so much! I posted the link on my blog in hopes that it will inspire more of us...

Looking for Something?