Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Kiddos

Whew! At least I don't have to pick a favorite kid!.....

(I'll add pictures later...we just got home, and I needed to post these before the challenge deadline...so come back later to see pics of all these posts...)

Casey is my oldest. He is not a kid anymore and would rather be with the grown-ups. He just started piano and is taking off like wildfire. He is a pretty persistent kid who can talk anyone into doing just about anything. He'll be a great missionary- and/or salesman, someday! He has a spirit bigger than could ever fit inside his body.




Hailey is my right-hand gal. She can do my job almost as well as I can. She is a terrific babysitter and is very anxious to start babysitting "for real"! She has had a few jobs watching my friends' kids and has done a fantastic job. Whenever I need something done, I ask Hailey. She is a very talented girl who catches onto things easily.


Tyler is my quiet one. Most of the time, I have to ask him to pipe up so I can hear him. But then, when he really wants to be heard, he makes sure he is. He is sensitive and pays attention to details. He is always creating things with paint, scissors, glue, tape, markers and anything else he can get his hands on! He is a pretty great kid!


Hannah is always happy. And I mean that. There is not much that gets this girl down. She has a smile that lights up the room. She is a good listener and big sister. She plays well with anyone and everyone. She never forgets a friend. She loves animals and I wouldn't be surprised if someday she lived on a farm with dozens of them.

Nathan is a hoot. He is always making me laugh. He is the kind if person everyone wants to be around! Ever since he was a tiny baby, he has had this personality that draws you to him. He can be spunky one minute and cuddly the next. But even at his worst, he's fun to be around. He is so smart, he continually amazes me with the wheels spinning inside his head.

Emma is my baby. She thinks she's as big as the rest of the kids. She has figured out her place in the family, and how to get what she wants. Her vocabulary has increased ten-fold in the past couple months! If I trip or hurt myself, she asks, "Tay?" She loves to undress herself and is perfectly happy being naked. She likes me to lay on the pillow next to hers and rub her head as she gets ready to sleep.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

woo-hooo! all 14 done! you got some major bonus points! 2 more up for grabs... brooke's tag and randee's tag... tomorrow by 11:59 pm!

Looking for Something?