Tag...What's in your fridge?
So lets pretend we are on an episode of Cribs and that we all have these big beautiful houses that we can't afford and only have to show off to the neighbors.
You know how they all make a big deal out of what's in their fridge? So here's your tag.
Tell us what your favorites are and what you have had in there for weeks and are just to lazy to throw out. (you know you have something)
I don't know what you're talking about...I didn't throw away any month old lettuce that was hiding in the back, before I took this picture.....
In the Fridge: It's sad to say there are more condiments in my fridge than anything else. Randy always buys condiments for scout camp and they never use them all. So guess where they end up. You guessed it: my fridge. It's kind of embarrassing how many bottles of relish we have. Trouble is, we don't go through it faster than he buys it. Other than that, you can see we had pizza last night. There are some rib bones from our BBQ on Sunday. Those are for Molly. I try to keep lots of fresh veggies and some grapes and plums. OK, so the celery isn't so fresh. I bought it to make some chicken noodle soup when someone wasn't feeling well- that is the only thing I can eat celery in. So I use what I need, and the rest goes bad. I still have some of those delicious flour tortillas from Costco, and some old pancakes nobody will ever eat. But I couldn't throw them away when they are fresh. I have to wait until they are moldy. On the top shelf is one of our staples: spray butter. My kids don't even know what real butter is. And margarine, to them, is only for cookies. Spray butter just tastes better.
In my freezer: some tilapia, a loaf of bread, some Rhodes rolls (pre-KitchenAid) and a bunch of other stuff that I should probably go through.....I think there is an elk roast that someone gave us three years ago....I have one bottle of breast milk still......I couldn't bear to part with it. Half a scoop of bubble gum ice cream- if it were chocolate, Randy would never allow that. And on the top shelf: our A&W mugs for pizza night. Gotta have a frosty mug to wash down the pie!
1 comment:
let's start a movement of buying celery by the rib... I can never use all the stalk...
Post a Comment