Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Let Me Explain
I want to explain my last post. It was about Hannah and the difficulty she is having with some friends in the neighborhood. I wrote it so that years from now, we can look back and remember. And hopefully learn from it. That is why I wrote it. I hold nothing against any of the kids involved. They are only six, after all. I removed it because I don't want to offend anyone. If anyone was offended, I'm sorry. This blog is first and foremost, my 'journal'. I realize it is open to anyone who stumbles across it. For that reason, I try not to mention specifics in any of my posts- ie: locations, names (especially last names), pictures of other people...... There is a risk, however, that no matter how careful I am, someone, somewhere will know more than I tell- or even put pieces together and figure things out. The post was meant to be about my own daughter and the struggle she is having as a part of growing up, and the hard lessons I am learning being a mom. So again, I hope that I did not offend anyone. That was never my intent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nope not offended. I feel bad for your daughter that's not a fun position to be put in. Hopefully some of her other friends will be there to help her through this. It's a hard thing to understand at six.
Journal first. No explanations necessary.
Post a Comment