Saturday, July 26, 2008

Me, and 5 of my Favorite Things

Can I only choose five? I have never been one to have favorites- I like too many things. I like variety. I'll do my best to narrow it down.





1) My family. I love 'em all. Even on a bad day.



2) Photography. I have always loved pictures. I love taking them. I love the story they tell, and the memory captured. I love the composition of a well taken photo. Hopefully someday, my dream of having a studio will come true.



3) Babies. I love everything about them. So naturally, I love taking pictures of them. It is strange to not be expecting one in the near future. Another dream would be to be a doula. The whole birthing experience is amazing to me.



4) Candy. As long as it's not chocolate, I love it. I'm not a big dessert fan, either. I like pure, unadulterated sugar.



5) Outdoors. Maybe it's the lack of chores. The simplicity of nature and the slower pace of things. Maybe it's the interrupted family time. Whatever it is, I love it.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

if Mer lets us have more... you can be my doula!

Looking for Something?