Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Favorite Room in the House

Choose another Favorite? Seriously? I love all the rooms for different reasons.



I love the kids' rooms because that means quiet time for me.






I love the family room because that means we are all together.






I love the living room because that means we have friends over.






I love the kitchen because...well, wait a minute- I take it back- I don't really love the kitchen.





I love my bedroom because that means I am either relaxing in the tub, or sleeping.




I just love home.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

amen... wish I would have thought of that... or at least had a house clean enough to post more than one picture!

Anonymous said...

WOW is all I can say to the spotless house! How do you do it? I only have 3 kids and mine never looks that good. envy

Looking for Something?