Monday, July 07, 2008

Bows, Bows, Bows (And Binky Clips)

I am happy to make bows for anyone and everyone who likes them. Just leave a comment as to what color or colors you want along with the style.

If you are a loyal blog reader, it is my treat...because I'm nice that way. If it is for a friend of a friend, I might charge a small fee to cover the cost of materials.

I also make adorable binky-clips. It was going to be my new entrepreneurial endeavour, but I haven't gotten my behind in gear. If anyone is interested in one of those, be sure to leave a comment. Let me know if it's for a girl or a boy , and what kind of binky they use (I have more designs than the ones shown.) Again, I have to charge a little something. After letting me purchase supplies to make 300 binky clips, Randy wouldn't be too happy if I never charged anyone for those.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow you're so creative! You should totally manufacture those!! How Cute! If I had a kid with a binky I'd hit you up for that. But I do like those clippies, if you could do some for me, that'd be great. We like the dragonfly and butterfly ones. I just didn't get the creative bug! So cute!

BookwormMom said...

I'm not picky about bow colors...I really loved all those princess bows though.......

Rachael said...

I would love some bows( pink, purple, and/or white) for Kimberly if that's ok. Those bows are all so cute. I know Kimmy is bald so you wont be pressed for time on anything.

I would also like some bracelet from Mindy if you can talk her into making a couple for me. I am totally willing to pay for all of the items.

Mindy said...

thanks for everything you do.. i love ya!

Jenny said...

as soon as i find out what i am having...I would love to buy a few binky clips. they are adorable! you are so creative! i looked at wood burners when we went to town, but i didn't buy one this time. i am planning to get the supplies next month (budget allowing of course). thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Natalie said...

Hey...where did my post go...I thought I was the first one!! Must have floated into cyber space.

I would love anything! Kylees most favorite colors are pink, aqua, and white.

Those are super cute. You are amazing! You know that right?

Mandy said...

I love the bug clippies--any of them. I can pay you to send a few out here. (I guess a few meaning 3 sets, one for each girl.) Two of mine don't have much hair yet, but we'll get there some day!

Celeste said...

Okay, Christie- Here's my order!!! I would love a pink- or whatever girly- binky clip- we use the normal gerber binkis. And my little Lily would love a princess clip. I think you are fabulous- and I will definitely pay you! Thanks for being so creative for me!

Heather H said...

I wouldnt normally ask you to do this but my Olivia was watching me read your blog and when we got to the picture of the princess clips she said "mommy can I have one of those". So could ask you to make a cinderella set for us? They are all adorable so if she manages to not lose them in two seconds I will order and pay for more! I will totally pay to ship it.

The Anderson's said...

Christie-I am Mindy's friend from High school, and I totally love your blog. IF you really don't mind making bows for friends of your friends, my little girl would absolutely love princess clips. She loves Cinderella & Sleeping Beauty. Please let me know how much. And if are willing to do this, could I also talk you into a binky clip for my cute little niece? Anything girly will do. Thank you-Sarah

Looking for Something?