Sunday, July 27, 2008

What's on the Menu Tag

5 Favorite Meals to Cook

Hmmmm.....that's a tough one. I don't enjoy cooking, so my favorite meal to cook would be anything I don't have to cook. So instead, I'll list my family's favorites...

1. Sweet n' Sour Chicken (My mom's recipe....lots of sugar!)
2. Steak (Randy actually cooks this on the grill- does that count?)
3. Fettucine Alfredo (from a jar, baby!)
4. Chicken Pillows (An old Releif Society recipe that goes by many names...)
5. Pasta (yes, I do make my own sauce....)

5 Favorite Restaurants and what you order

1. Olive Garden- salad and breadsticks
2. Union Grill- salad..love the capers!

3. Timbermine- yum-o steak
4. The Mayan- bean burrito...not so much for the food, but it's so much fun, the kids LOVE it!
5. Chili's- steak fajitas...I've tried, but I just can't duplicate them!


5 Favorite anything to eat

My taste changes depending on the day, and So I'll do my best....

1. Anything someone else fixes for me. ;)
2. Candy- pretty much any- it can't be chocolate. Starbursts and Boston Baked Beans are up there. I don't care for Mike 'N Ike's, though.
3. Bean Dip...not the stuff from a can. I like a good seven layer dip- hot or cold.
4. Fresh Veggies and ranch dip...sugar snap peas, cauliflower, warm grape tomatoes and zucchini are my favorite
5. A good steak- from a good steakhouse. The best was at the old Salt City Jail that is no longer.
:(

3 comments:

Gramma224 said...

Steak? I remember when you wouldn'teat beef. When did you change?

Six-Pack Momma said...

When I was pregnant with Hailey, suddenly chicken turned my stomach. To this day, I have a hard time with chicken. It has to be in small pieces in something. I still don't like ground beef, though. So no burgers for me.

Mindy said...

I knew you might have a hard time with this one... you really don't like mike & ike's???

Looking for Something?