Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What's for Breakfast?

Another one of Mindy's challenges :) ......

CAUTION!!!!!! If your stomach is sensitive the sight or thought of maple syrup, consider yourself warned.....


Breakfast at our house usually consists of this:



Sometimes, the kids can talk me into making this:



And when I am really generous, I allow them to make these:
Yes, that is a plate of maple syrup (bleh). Nathan thought it was excellent finger painting material. And obviously a much more effective method of ingesting the syrup than actually ON the pancake. Needless to say, he required a bath after this episode. In fact, anyone who eats syrup at my house is required to bathe immediately afterward to remove the awful stench that accompanies the dreadful goo.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

i can't believe you feed your kids such junk!!! ;) you know i am kidding, right?

BookwormMom said...

I also hate the smell of maple syrup...and insist on the bath after consumption as well.

Looking for Something?