Sunday, July 20, 2008
My Favorite Thing About Summertime
Summer...the days of sleeping in and staying up late. I think that is my favorite thing. We don't have to be anywhere at any certain time. Yeah, it has it's drawbacks. We don't get our chores done until lunch time, but we have alot of fun staying up late. The kids can talk us into letting them watch a movie together in the basement. So even though they don't get to bed at a decent hour, we figure they are making some pretty great memories that will last a lifetime.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your family is getting so big! I to love the up late and sleeping in of summer. Good memories
Awww...sweet! That's an awesome couch. It reminds me a little bit of camping with my family when I was a kid. When we were all in one tent, the kids ended up all over the place. If there was a slope at all, we'd all be bunched up at the bottom of the tent. In any case, we never ended up where we started out!
Post a Comment