Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Leave Some Love

I put off cleaning my kitchen and did a little crafting yesterday morning. I found some cute hair clippies online and just had to try them....



They are pretty fun to make. If you leave me some love, I can make any of the princesses, not just Belle ad Sleeping Beauty. There's Cinderella, Mulan, Tinkerbell, Snow White, Ariel, Jasmine, and Pocahontas. And the butterflies and dragonflies can be any color.

Last night was Hailey's softball championships. Their team made huge improvements this season. Last night, they played in the final three. The team they played was the only team they had lost to earlier in the season. Hailey was awesome! She had some great hits and even a home run. She played first base and as always, was a pro. She tagged many a player out! It came down to the last inning, and the score was tied. They played an extra inning and they scored two runs, then the other team scored three. :( It was the most exciting ball game I have ever watched. Those girls played the best game yet, and it was awesome! They were a little disappointed that the third place team doesn't get trophies, but all in all, they were thrilled with how far they had come together. Watching that game made me think maybe we could allow the kids to keep playing sports.......

7 comments:

Jenny said...

What's this? You won't just give us the website so we can make our own? They are soooo cute and look not too hard! Come on, let us in on your fun!

Mandy said...

Those bug and butterfly clippies are so cute! Where did you find instructions for them?

BookwormMom said...

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE.

Is that enough LOVE? I really would love to learn how to make them, also.

I was relieved when Hannah was found safe the other night...

Mindy said...

thanks for the cute cute cute princesses and butterflies. it was like pulling teeth to get the girls to leave them home instead of taking them to the fire-stinking camp...

Celeste said...

I LOVE those hair clips!!! You are too good! So..., how much love are we talkin' here? We can do LOTS of love!

Natalie said...

Those are so dang cute! What was the site again?

You KNOW I LOVE you girl!!

:)

Heather H said...

Those princess clippies are adorable! My little princess is no good at leaving clips in her hair but I can hope we have another girl someday. :)

Looking for Something?