I took Nathan bowling tonight. I am pretty pathetic. Can I blame it on my useless hand? Which, by the way, I didn't get it stitched...and I'm glad, It is doing really well. I am just babying it for a while.....
I have never been a good bowler. I think I broke 100- once. Sometimes I get a few strikes in a row, but they are almost always followed by gutter balls the rest of the game. I wasn't so lucky tonight. They were just pretty much all gutter balls. Nathan bowled a 92. I bowled a 59.....with Nathan's help the last few frames. See what I mean? Pathetic. It helped when I used the ramp. Is that cheating?
Nathan was pretty cute. I can't believe I forgot my camera. He would take the ball, and heave it like a Scotsman. It would roll slowly down the center of the lane until it hit several pins. He even got a 'sparrow' or two. Way to go, Nathan!
2 comments:
I am a terrile bowler too, I am glad someone else out there is too!
you guys are so lucky that he's your little guy... I want one JUST LIKE HIM!!!
Post a Comment