We got dumped......on, that is! Holy Tamole (as Nathan would say!) We got so much snow today! It was awesome! I love the snow. Despite the 3+ hours the kids and I spent shoveling the driveway, I love it! I love the sound of the cars driving on it. It is so quiet and peaceful. Of course, I have four-wheel drive. And it sure comes in handy on a day like today! We got about 18+ inches today! And another storm expected tomorrow! Cars were stuck all over the place. I drove the kids this morning, then Hannah a couple hours later, and then back to the school a third time when school let out. The plows hadn't been out yet and the snow was pretty deep all over the road. Activity Days was cancelled. I didn't even attempt to enter the church parking lot in my 'monster truck'. But I did try to take Casey to the doctor for a physical. I got a few blocks away and realized I forgot the papers I needed, so I turned around. It took 1/2 hour to get home! I had to wait in a long line of cars just to get back to my neighborhood. So, I called and cancelled the appointment. Ballet was cancelled, too. Randy got home and was shocked! He had been in Salt Lake all day with mostly blue skies. It snowed pretty much non-stop here. I shoveled for about an hour this morning and Nathan came out to see my progress. "Mom? Why aren't you shoveling all of it?" I had- in some parts. It had just snowed over it!


4 comments:
I am so glad to know that someone else loves it as much as I do!!! I was wondering is you got the Doc's, and I see yet another reason for having more kids... snow removal...
he he! I hate the snow! of course, i do have a phobia of it, so that doesn't help. :) it's 61 degrees here today!! Nice and sunny!
Testing....
I can't make comments on your regular blog, so I am using this one...with the slide shows. I like your new title and the music. And thanks for using a dark font so I can read it. Someone in our devotional this a.m. mentioned how "blogs" are the way that many can teach the Gospel. I told them about your blog and how you are teaching others about good parenting and Gospel principles. Keep up the great work! ooxoxoxoxo Sister Gramma
Post a Comment