B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years Ago: We had a newborn baby girl, and an almost two-year old boy. We were living in my parents' basement saving up to start construction on our home. We had already purchased our lot. Randy was in the process of drawing the plans during his breaks at work. Randy switched jobs and started work for UDOT later that year.
5 Things On My To Do List Tomorrow: 1. Wake up before 7:30, exercise, read scriptures...Get everyone to school on time, get a shower before 2:00 2. Clean my office, do some laundry, clean a closet, wipe the cupboards, make some tumbling phone calls, scrapbook the past 6 years, find $1,000,000. 3. Keep a three year-old and 1 1/2 year old out of trouble....and happy :) 4. Realize there is no way I can do all of this and likely I won't do any of it 5. Have a party with the 5 younger kids (scouts have a winter camp...so it is our PARTY night!)
Snacks I enjoy... CRAISINS FRUIT AND NUT TRAIL MIX (thanks, Traci!), Stretch Island Fruit Leather. Apples...rolled in caramel, white chocolate, and nuts. Fortune cookies, Nilla Wafers, and ... anything involving sugar.
What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire? Pay off the house, buy new cars, build our year-supply, hire Nat to do my scrapbooks (Mindy, too, if she's willing...) save for kids' college and missions and donate.....
3 Of My Bad Habits: 1. I like to stay up late and sleep in 2. Sometimes expect too much of my kids 3. I don't tell Randy how much I appreciate him enough.
5 places I have lived: 1. Ames, IA 2. Henderson, NV 3. Provo, UT 4. South Ogden, UT 5. Heaven (I stole that from you, Mindy...)
5 Jobs that I have had: 1. Ogden Athletic Club as a personal trainer...OK, so I worked in the nursery 2. Dairy Queen...and YES! It is possible to make the curly Q on top of the cone- JUST LIKE THE PICTURES! 3. Children's Classic Childcare Center 4. The Morris Center at BYU...I can cut a mean pineapple! 5. Eagle Airlines- in the hangar as a parts runner...Mormon girl surrounded by mechanics...can you say harassment?
Things people don't know about me: I have never colored my hair. I have a form of OCD called trichotillomania.. I love the smell of chlorine/bleach, new rubber, and Cabbage Patch Dolls. I hate breakfast foods -any and all. Cinnamon gives me a headache and peppermint takes them away. I get a headache whenever a storm is coming...I have out-predicted the weather man before. I am not a perfect mom (I know, hard to believe...)
I tag:
3 comments:
Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh....you are a hoot.
Love you! Thanks for letting me rant last night/this morning even though I was being really silly about the whole thing. Im over it now. I can't let those silly things get to me. It must be the hormones....or that there are crazy people out there.
Nat :)
Now I'm off to google trichotillomania.....the suspense is killing me.
thanks for doing the tag thing... I'd do your scrapbooks in a heartbeat! As long as they are mostly pics and stories of my newest crush, Nathan...
Post a Comment