Friday, January 18, 2008

Scrappin' with the Airhead (that's me..)

Just got back from scrapbooking...had tons of fun. Hailey went, too. It was at a friends' house whose daughter is Hailey's best friend. They had so much fun....half my fun was listening to them!
------------------------------------
A little update on Hannah....It is always such a chore to get Hannah dressed and fed before school. So as a result, we are always running late. Today, after I told her she wasn't going, she ran upstairs and got dressed. Then she came downstairs and fixed herself something to eat. This was 11:00 AM...something is seriously wrong with the situation at school. Jen- I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with issues....I was beginning to wonder if I was overreacting. OK, so maybe I am still...but momma bear comes out and I just can't stand back and see my little girl have this as her first experience at school. Today she told me that she wishes 'Miss Paige' (her preschool teacher) was her teacher now. In fact, she asks me regularly if we can go see her...and even have a party with her. I doubt she'll ask that about her current teacher. I asked her to tell me what she likes about her teacher now. She thought for several minutes, and couldn't come up with a single thing. Sometimes I wonder if I was spoiled with Casey's kindergarten teacher, and nobody will ever live up to Mrs. Marriott.
--------------------------------------
Nathan was playing with some Legos and formed a 'gun' out of them. He walked up to me: "BAM!... Mom there's a hole in you....and air is coming out!"

Thanks, Nathan...a bit too honest!!!!!

No comments:

Looking for Something?