Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Remember

Yes, I've got a new blog title. I never really liked the old one, but I couldn't seem to come up with one I really liked. And then the song by the 10,000 Maniacs kept popping into my head. I have always liked it. And as I have been thinking about my 'word for the year' it hit me:

REMEMBER

First of all I need to remember the second 'M' in remember. I can't seem to type it without forgetting it. Also, I have, in recent years become a total flake. I forget everything! I am going to try really hard this year to remember things I tell others I will do. And the things I tell myself I need to do. I will remember that it is the little things in life that make us happy. I will remember the good times, and let go of the bad. I will remember how much my Heavenly Father has blessed me. I will remember why I am here, and how important my mission is. I will remember that kids are kids- innocent, pure, and humble. And that I should strive to be like them. Not the other away around. I will remember to tell my kids how much I love them- every day. I will remember to cherish every moment. I will remember how these are the days.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah! That sounds great. I love the new title and I love your word for the year. What is that anyways? Everyone seems to be doing it, but I have never heard of choosing a word for the year. You are not a flake! We, as moms, just have so much going on that sometimes our brains can't handle it! We are great multi-taskers though, even if we do forget things sometimes:)

Mindy said...

Good word... you aren't a flake, just the brain for seven other people, sometimes eight if you count me!

BookwormMom said...

Love the new title, but now I have to figure out how to change it on my own page?! The horror....I may never recover.

Looking for Something?