---------------------------
Hannah is loving her American Girl doll. Yesterday she was listening to a CD that came with it. It talks all about loving who you are and being and American girl.
"See my sparkle,
My spirit,
My own kind of style!
Inside me I feel it
And I want to smile!"
I love everything about American Girl (except their prices! :) ) They really encourage good self-esteem and promote good values. Their books and magazines are excellent and teach girls how to be good friends and how to handle girl emotions. The dolls have been great for my girls. :Like I said earlier- it has bought me some time with my little girl who is growing up in a world that tends to make kids grow up too fast. It was too cute, yesterday when Hannah came to me and said, "Mom, I changed what I wan to be when I grow up. I want to be an American Girl...not a veterinarian."I'm OK with that!
----------------------------
About two year ago, my MIL overheard Hannah teaching Nathan how to say grandpa and grandma:
Hannah: "Nathan, it's not bompa, and bomma, it's Llampa and Llama!"
Thanks, Hannah for being such a concerned sister! I was reminded of this yesterday when I over heard this:
Hannah: "Nathan, it's not 'decause'....it's 'vecasue'!"
She also says 'mobie' instead of 'movie'....I realized, again, that she just doesn't hear that she is mispronouncing things. That makes it hard when you are learning how to spell and read!
-----------------------------
The other night, I was letting Nathan and Hannah sleep in Hailey's room. We heard Nathan start to cry and Hailey and Hannah came down to tell us that Nathan bit Hannah. Hannah lifted up her sleeve to show us the bite mark. Nathan came downstairs and I told him he'd have to sleep in his own room now because he bit her.
Me: "Nathan, did you bite Hannah?"
Nathan: "Uh uh!"
Me: "I think you did. I saw her arm and it is purple."
Nathan: "I didn't bite her...I don't have purple teeth!"
1 comment:
Biting and all... I love that Nathan!
Post a Comment