We recently let the kids watch Pirates of the Caribbean for the first time. So, when Nathan gets a strike in bowling, he gets a little upset. He prefers 'sparrows' (you know, Jack Sparrow....lol)
--------------
Nathan came to me very upset one day. He was crying hysterically...
Me: Nathan, what's wrong?
Nathan:Tyler tookted away Casey's candy!
Me: Were you getting into it?
Nathan: No. I was sneaking.
At least he's honest.
----------------
Last year, I was part of a cooking club. We met monthly and exchanged recipes, but mostly we socialized. I looked forward to our get togethers, and apparently it made quite the impression on Nathan.
When he is upset at me or somebody else, he says, "Fine! Your not in my cooking cwuv, then!"
And when he is especially liking you, he'll say, " You can be in my cooking cwuv. I'm the cuko."
----------------
Nathan came down the stairs with wet pants yesterday...
Me: Why are your pants wet?
Nathan: I was baking.
Me: (a little puzzled, but mostly worried...) What were you baking?
He takes me to the table where I find this:

The poor Cutie...
3 comments:
Okay... something Ashley said to me today makes much more sense... She told me that her "briend, Natan" like her, but didn't like her when he said she couldn't be in his "cooking cub"... heehee! I get it now!
Too cute! Isn't it amazing how our kids pick up on everything we do?
Nathan is my kind of cook! Nice work!
Post a Comment