I so did not set out to do this tonight. But one thing led to another, and you know how it is. I haven't done a layout 'just because' in FOREVER! I must have been inspired by my awesome friends! So here it is....
P.S. Where did you get that kit? I'm expecting full fledge credits given to all designers and links to websites for the freebies!! That is one reason I don't post digi....so I don't have to list everybody and their dog on my page credits! Sheesh.
OK...credits go to: (OK, so I cheated..) The template is by Andrea Gold and the paper kit is called Sunny Daze by Nancie Rowe Janitz...so there you have it. You caught me!
6 comments:
digi is too cute... maybe I should try...
This is adorable! You are good! Maybe I should learn a few things from you!
This is sooo cute! How did you have time to pull this off? Oh I see....past midnight. That splains it!! Darling page and beautiful girl!
Nat
P.S. Where did you get that kit? I'm expecting full fledge credits given to all designers and links to websites for the freebies!! That is one reason I don't post digi....so I don't have to list everybody and their dog on my page credits! Sheesh.
Seriously...which kit is that? Love it.
OK...credits go to: (OK, so I cheated..) The template is by Andrea Gold and the paper kit is called Sunny Daze by Nancie Rowe Janitz...so there you have it. You caught me!
That is an awesome template! I love the ones with a lot of pictures. Thats not cheating - templates are the awesome!
I must have missed that template - bummer~
I'm just kidding about credits. The whole credit thing is kind of one of my pet peeves. It bugs!
Post a Comment