My good friend Mindy tagged me. The game is Purse Tag. I am supposed to take a picture of the contents of my purse and list each item beneath it. Just call me Mary------Poppins, that is:
1. Scriptures and Hymn book
...just hum your favorite hymn
2. Stand a Little Taller
...for a little extra inspiration
3. Together Forever DVD
4. Plan of Salvation and The Restoration
...when the opportunity is just right
5. Scrapbook of my family
...a little bragging never hurt anyone
6. Book of Nursery Rhymes
7. Puzzle
8. Magna Doodle
...to occupy the wee ones
9. Can of Lysol
...you never know what is on that shopping cart
10. Date book/ Calendar
11. Coupons clipped from Sunday's paper
...always on top of things
12. Large stack of cash
13. First Aid Kit
14. Cell phone
15. Headlamp
...for emergency purposes only
16. Wallet
...to carry all that cash and receipts to be recorded
17. Hairbrush and elastics
18. Fingernail clippers
...always primped and proper
19. Adult pain reliever
...I never miss a beat
20. Children's ibuprofin w/ measuring spoon
...I would never want to overdose the little ones
21. Toothbrush, toothpaste, and dental floss
...always brush after every meal
22. Camera and Camcorder
...to capture every moment
23. Early Phonics readers
...gotta have 'em reading before kindergarten
24. Sippy cup and bottled water
...eight glasses a day...don't spread those germs
25. Stuffed animals
26. Blanket
...to comfort and hold
27. Littlest PetShop toys
...entertain during doctor's appointments
28. Binky with attacher
...avoid the 10 second rule
29. Bib and place mat
...for those lunch dates with my agent
30. Hand sanitizer
...germs are bad
31. Super Glue
32. Duct Tape
...you can fix anything
33. Seven diapers and package of wipes
...one for every day of the week
34. Changing Pad
...stop the spreading of germs
35. 100% fruit leather
36. Whole Grain pretzels
...always a healthy snack on hand
What?! You don't think I carry all that with me at all times?! Aren't you prepared for everything? You caught me. I'm not really prepared for anything. This is what my purse really has in it:
1. A bunch of miscellaneous receipts
...the idea is to keep track of expenses- hey, I didn't throw them away!
2. An old shopping list
...if I keep it, I can use it again this week
3. A used Kleenex
...if you are careful, you can use it again
4. A lid to something
...as soon as I throw it away, I'll find what it goes to
5. A Dum Dum wrapper
...from the last trip to the doctor- the stick is on the floor of my car
6. The little strip with holes in it from the side of my bank receipt
...what is that called?
7. A wallet
...it s being utilized so efficiently, wouldn't you say?
8. Some coupons to the craft store
...only two of them were expired!
9. Some loose candy hearts
...not even the kids will eat the Brach's ones...the bag fell apart some time ago
10. A half-eaten bag of Sour Patch Kids
...they are not in the picture because Emma got to them before I snapped the picture
Now you know the truth. I just hope nobody Car Tags me....
6 comments:
okay, so you had me feeling like the worst mother in the world... then you reveal your true colors... your so sneaky! thanks for doing the tag... car tag sounds like fun... maybe I'll start it!
p.s. you are making me jealous of all these cute changes... stop it!
That's my baby! Always lookin good!
you totally had me. I carry a wallet. maybe a tiny little purse, but usually there's nothing but a pen and my cell phone in it!
I seriously thought you had the biggest purse ever...and I was starting to think you were a little too overprepared. Thanks for the insight into your "personal" life--he, he!
I just saw you over on Because I Said So and thought I'd take a peek. I love checking out the sites of other mommies with lots of kiddies.
Must say, you have an absolutely GORGEOUS bunch!
LOve the purse contents!
I would DIE if I had to show mine. It would reveal that I may be OCD about cleanliness, but NOT in my purse. LOL
Post a Comment