Nathan is an avid Wii player. I let him play sometimes in the afternoons while Emma is sleeping, so I can get some things done- you know, a built-in babysitter. He can beat me in just about any of the games. I usually play a few with him and get back to work with my chores. Yesterday, I was downstairs doing some tumbling scheduling and phone calls while he played. It got awfully quiet, so I came up to check on him....

Now watch this and see why he was so pooped:
What a Wii workout!
3 comments:
Wow that is a workout.. maybe I need to buy a Wii! They look so fun!
Nathan is so dang cute. I tell Mindy all the time how cute his is.
Ash just watched the vid of "Nat-an" with me... she had perma-grin the whole time. She was pretty excited to see him, even though it wasn't that long ago that she was with him...
Post a Comment