Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A Three-Hour Tour

The dentist went on a three-hour tour of my mouth today. He explored places nobody should have ever seen. As if the drilling and filing was not enough, I felt like a snake- unhitching my jaw bones. And I must say, having a root canal re-treated is much worse than the first time around. So between the after-effects of the root canal and the sickness at my house (I am not feeling well, now...) I feel like crawling in bed.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry that you are not doing so well. If you want to send the kids over to our house, I will stay home from work tomorrow and you can have the day all to yourself. It is early day, I know, so I can just take them into the PCC and they can fish in the Tahitian village,or ride the raft in Fiji. Hailey and Hannah would probably just want to learn the hula in the Hawaiian village. Emma would love the chase the ducks around. If you can't do that, well, the next best thing is to shut off the heat, put them all in bed with you, and they may just stay there in one place if is is too cold to play on the floor. It worked for me years ago. It should still work now! :)

Mindy said...

I am glad that I didn't call you then... I really wanted to, but something kept telling me to leave you alone. Can I do your sharing time?

Heather H said...

Awww, yuck that sounds like no fun. Hope your mouth feels better soon!

BookwormMom said...

I hope you don't have RSV, when I had if a few years back, it took me 3 weeks to get over it. Get as much rest as you can!

Ashley and Devan said...

Ouch! Your poor mouth! I hope you are feeling better by now. I hope Emma is doing better too! You guys are too cute! I love your blog!

Looking for Something?