...from a six-year old.
Lately, Nathan has been full of tidbits of really useful knowledge. Every time he says something beyond his years, I ask him where he learned it. His reply: "Hannah."
As I was loading Emma into the car, he found his old helmet:
Nathan: "This doesn't fit me anymore We better give it to Emma."
Me: "That's a good idea, Nathan. Thanks!"
Nathan: "When she wides my scooter, she needs to be careful. Se needs to wear a helmet so she doesn't break her brains."
Tonight at dinner, out of the blue, he gave us a lesson in fire safety:
Nathan: "I know one thing about babysitting. If there is a fire, we don't have time to put our shoes on. We have to go out with baro feet."
Hannah is a good little teacher, wouldn't you say?!
2 comments:
tell Nat-an I love bing in my baro feet!
Gotta love that kid! He is just a crack up!!
Post a Comment