So I had given up for the night when I decided to do the rounds on my friends' blogs. The stories, the humor, and inspiration rejuvenated me and I decided to give it one last try. I started all over again and reloaded my page. It still wasn't right. I checked the news and looked at my laptop sitting by me (that is how intense it was earlier- I was trying to edit on my desktop while referring to an open window on the laptop..) LOW AND BEHOLD! There it was! So now that it is done, I really don't understand what I was doing wrong, or why it was hard, but I'm done! And I'm told next time will be much easier...Thanks, Jenny for your help!
Tomorrow- purse tag!...First, I have to go clean it...I can't let anyone see what it really looks like! :)
4 comments:
Love the new look! So cute, even if it was a pain.
Love the orange paper with dots and the circles. It just reminds me of you!!
Have a great weekend. Talk to you when I get back.
Thanks for the italian dressing!
Nat
It looks great! Good job! You accomplished it and I am so proud of you! It was nice chatting with you last night!
Now that you know how, share the knowledge with me!!! Seriously, I was messing with it the other night at work, got frustrated, and gave up.
Your blog looks so cute! I think you did a great job on the template!
Post a Comment