Friday, February 01, 2008

Hello, this is your husband

It's 7:30 pm on a Friday night. You are out having a rare night of fun with your friends. After putting on a movie for the kids and practicing the piano, the thought occurred to me to finally take a moment to read your blog. Thinking I would only be a minute, I sat down to quickly read. Three hours later, I have read all of your postings. I've laughed and even shed a tear or two. As I was reading, I was reminded how wonderful a person you are, and what great perspective you have. It was also fun to find out what happens around here everyday, while I'm off in my own world. I'm so proud of you for hanging in there. Thank you for you, for your love, and for the rest of your eternity you'll be spending with me, if you'll have me. I truly love you, though I don't often show it. And I don't even care about those who might be reading this! I'll visit again in a while. Until then, happy blogging!

PS - Can I make a snow cave tomorrow with the kids after our chores are done? No candles this time.

3 comments:

BookwormMom said...

Aww...that's so sweet Randy!!!!

Anonymous said...

You're the best brother... well... I suppose I should be careful in saying that cause I do have another one... and he's great too!

Mindy said...

okay... crying ALL DAY long today. Finally get a break and then he goes and does this??? I love it though!

Looking for Something?