Friday, February 29, 2008

Me

ALL ABOUT ME TAG

1.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yup. One of my ancestors- Christiana. My full name is Christianne.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Three hours ago. And then again, like two seconds ago- while reading a little history about me that my parents wrote. I am way too emotional...and NO I am NOT pregnant....it's just how I am. Isn't Randy lucky?

3.DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Eh...if I am not in a hurry...when am I not in a hurry?

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Pastrami...add a little sauerkraut and you're good to go!

5.DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Hmmm...do I?

6.IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Umm, is that not a weird question? Of course I would!

7.DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Never

8.DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Unfortunately, yes.

9.WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No. But para sailing would be fun.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? D. None of the above.

11.DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? That's the beauty of Crocs.

OK, indulge me while I take a total tangent...more evidence of what a slacker mom I am: I hate shoes. My feet are claustrophobic and I have a hard time finding shoes that fit my D width. So Crocs, it is. This has obviously rubbed off on my kids and they hate shoes as well (Anyone who knows them can attest to this.) I usually buy slip-on or velcro shoes for them, and they each have a pair of Crocs. So at the beginning of this school year, I bought Tyler a pair of 'tie' shoes. It was then that I realized he had never learned to tie his shoes. 7 1/2 years old and he couldn't tie his shoes. It took all of 2 minutes to teach him, but, still. I am such a slacker!

12.DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Just call me Sheera. This past Christmas season, we were driving around looking at the lights, eating our Arctic Circle ice cream cones. We came across an SUV stuck in the snow on the side of the road. Randy stopped to help and a man came out from his house to push, too. They were pushing and pushing and the car would not budge. Randy motioned for me to come help. I hopped out of the car and kicked off my Crocs (they were too slippery to get enough traction.) I stood there in the snow with only my socks on and gave the car a good push. Up and out out it went from deep rut, and back into the road. Randy has never been so proud.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint n' Chip...but it has to be the flaky chips- not the chunky ones.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their hair. I have this thing for hair. I know it is not obvious- I hate doing my own. But I am kind of weird with my kids that way. I hate their baby hair growing out. It is so uneven..I can't resist taking scissors to it.

15.RED OR PINK? Roses? Red. Baby clothes? Pink....or blue. :)

16.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My lack of motivation sometimes.

17.WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My parents

18.WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans and no shoes. That's me.

19.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Pizza and root beer, of course. It's Friday night.
20.WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Lion King 2

21.IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? A brand new box of 64.

22.FAVORITE SMELLS? a new baby, Downy, chlorine, and Cabbage Patch Kids.

23.WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jill

24.FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Gymnastics, and anything my kids are playing.

25. HAIR COLOR? Blond

26.EYE COLOR? Blue

27.DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. But I should always wear my glasses.

28.FAVORITE FOOD? Anything I don't have to cook.

29.SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings, by far. I hated the end of City of Angels and Pirates 3.

30.LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? American Gangster (edited, of course.)

31.WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Reddish-pinkish. I know there is a name for it, I am just not that savvy.

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer between June and September, and Winter between November and March. I love camping and being outdoors, but I also love hoodies and snowmen. And I am learning to snowboard. Hailey and I both went for the second time yesterday. Hailey's class went to skiing/snowboarding for the day. We had a blast! I stuck to Little Cat and she was brave enough to ride the gondola and board down the whole mountain! It was a blast!

33.HUGS OR KISSES? Both. Big bear hugs and slobbery smooches.

34.FAVORITE DESSERT? Strawberry shortcake

35.WHAT BOOK(S) ARE YOU READING NOW? That's a negative. I was reading my history that my parents wrote (OK, so I guess that is a book, but or all intents and purposes, it doesn't apply to this question.) Even in 1st grade my least favorite subject was reading. Can you see why I hate that the schools make the kids read every day? I mean, my kids read on their own. I don't think it should EVER be a requirement. That takes the enjoyment out of it.

36.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? 101 Dalmatians

37.WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? We don't have TV, but I stayed up 'til the wee hours of the morning gabbing with my friends.

38.FAVORITE SOUND? My kids laughing.

39.ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Monkees

40.WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Italy

41.DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can beat Randy at Indian leg wrestling. He has never won me.

42.WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Ames, Iowa

I TAG:

Brit
Jenny
Celeste
Tanya
Anyone else who hasn't already gotten this one.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Thank you for being such a wonderful to me!

Nat

Mindy said...

remind me to not pick a fight with you... getting vehicles un-stuck, beating randy at leg wrestling... okay sheera... i'll leave you be...

Natalie said...

sorry...that was supposed to say wonderful FRIEND to me!

Love ya!

Celeste said...

I always learn so much about you when I read your blogs, and I thought I knew you pretty well. You make me laugh! I did a short tag on my blog in Dec. 2007, so I'm counting that! (You should check it out- it's not as cool as yours though.) Love ya!

Looking for Something?