Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom!

Emma is turning into quite a little two-year old. My favorite: Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! This will continue nonstop until I say,"What?" And then she jabbers something incomprehensible. It is not so much her saying it, but how she says it. Randy says she reminds him of this:


She is a little bossy at times and hasn't figured out yet that throwing herself on the floor, screaming doesn't do anything for me.

But she has figured out how to make us laugh. At the dinner table she loves to throw her arms into the air and wave them around while making a high pitched Indian call. The other kids love to do it and she follows suite.

And her newest gag is this:

Funny kid!

She comprehends everything we say and I can understand a few things she says. She can say Mom, Casey, dog, and a few others. Her grunts, squeals, and nods along with taking me by the hand accomplish everything she wants.

She has been pretty grumpy this week and a friend of mine asked if it could be her teeth. I said, "No way, she has all her teeth already." I checked and was surprised to see 3, two-year old molars coming in. By this point, the worst is over. Poor baby. Had I figured that out sooner, I would've given her Motrin. Shows how much I've learned having six kids!

No comments:

Looking for Something?