Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nightly Ritual

Around the time Emma was born, Randy began a nightly ritual with Nathan. Here was a toddler that was used to being put into bed and going to sleep. Albeit, sometimes there was some crying involved. I think Randy was jealous of me rocking Emma, so he decided to start rocking himself Nathan to sleep. :) I am happy that they have this time together. So almost every every night, he takes Nathan into his room and disappears for quite awhile. One night as he emerged, only half awake, I couldn't resist the picture opportunity.




Notice the slobber on his shirt...I think it's Nathan's, but I can't be sure!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

randy is such a good sport... I have heard of other husbands who ban pics of themselves from their wives blogs... but randy is not your typical husband now, is he...

Six-Pack Momma said...

No. He isn't the typical guy. He also doesn't know I posted this picture!

BookwormMom said...

What they don't know, can't hurt us!!!!

Looking for Something?