Sunday, February 01, 2009

Send it to DI

Yesterday, Nathan helped Randy load some things into his car. And then Randy took the load of no longer-wanted items to DI (the thrift store here.)

This afternoon, Hailey was watching Little House on the Prairie. It was an episode in which the Ingalls took a boy into their home while Pa stayed with the boy's alcoholic father. At one point, as the boy's father was trying to overcome his addiction, he started hallucinating. The music got a little psycho and Nathan came to me....


Nathan: "Mom, that scares me."

Me: "What does, honey?"

Nathan: "That noise."

Me: "Oh, the music?"

Nathan: "Yeah. We should send it to DI."

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Love it.. I have a "prairie-ism" to share with you that Mer came up with..

Kristen said...

I am so glad you watch House on the prairie, it is so classic. Though the music can be weird at times.

Jenny said...

Weird....my kids were home last week because of snow and I was watching an episode of Little House...and it scared my kids too....hmmmmm...very interesting. None of mine suggested sending it to the DI. Too funny!

Looking for Something?