Sunday, February 01, 2009

Feeling Lucky?

I saw this on Mindy's blog and it sounded fun!! The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.)
4. You have no clue what it's going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange :)

The catch? Oh the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!

** Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

k, I'm a glutton for free anything. I love reading all your Nathanisms.

Holly said...

I posted as well. Can't wait to see the freebie.

Gramma224 said...

Well, I'm your Mom and you are always making me nice things, so I won't hold it to you. But, I will post this on my blog and see just who responds. This sounds like fun....

Rachael said...

Oh My Gosh that sounds so fun! I can't wait to see the type of stuff you and Mindy come up with. This is scary to because I don't know what I would make. I'm going to have to do some thinking.

Jen T said...

Okay Christie, I have not joined the blog world yet, so I can't post this on my blog since I don't have one, but I would still love to get something you had made! My girls think your clips are so cute!
Your old BYU roomie--Jen T

Looking for Something?