Casey tagged me to do a 'seven line bio poem'. Since I'm not smarter than a 5th grader, I didn't seven know what that was. Thank goodness for Google!
Here's my best shot:
Christie
Friendly, funny, loving, crafty
Mom to Casey and Hailey, Tyler and Hannah, Nathan and Emma
Lover of Randy, my family and life.
Who feels tired and happy, loved and content.
Who fears drowning and death, fire and loss.
Who would like a maid and more time, a chef and time off.
Here's my best shot:
Christie
Friendly, funny, loving, crafty
Mom to Casey and Hailey, Tyler and Hannah, Nathan and Emma
Lover of Randy, my family and life.
Who feels tired and happy, loved and content.
Who fears drowning and death, fire and loss.
Who would like a maid and more time, a chef and time off.
4 comments:
You got a lot of work LOL
Very good!
I'm very impressed. I stink at most poetry writing....
Thanks for the help ;)
Post a Comment