Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Kill Word Verification



I know I'm not the only one. This is annoying to me. I would be more likely to post comments on everyone's blogs....but then this dang thing comes up. I can't even read the letters a lot of times. And as Murphy's Law would have it, I never type it correctly the first time.

To make it worse, I don't think most people even realize their blog has it (I have to apologize to anyone who ever left a comment on my other two blogs. It is a default setting and I wasn't that detailed when setting up those blogs. I have since changed it.) Did you know you CAN CHANGE IT? Do you know if your blog has it? Unless you have left a comment on your own blog, you probably don't. Go into your dashboard/settings/comments/word verification .... and click OFF.

Come on......do it......make the world a better place.

6 comments:

Holly said...

You are right I never thought about it, but it is annoying. I just changed mine. Thanks!

Rachael said...

hmmm... the only reason I have the word verification on my blog is to stop junk comments or spam comments on my blog. But now since you can delete comments you don't want I guess it doesn't make much sense to keep it.

Hey, why'd you take my blog off your list?

Mindy said...

AMEN!!!
I usually am soo tired, blogging late and all, when I should be sleeping, that I find funny hidden messages in each word verification, and then I get all giggly, and forget what I was supposed to be doing anyway...

Zariph and Lisa said...

I just turned mine off. Sorry, I didn't realize it was on. It is a little annoying. I thought I was the only one who couldn't read it and typed it in wrong.

Diane said...

I am so with you! It's so annoying!

Marissa @ Life is Fantasmic said...

I just fixed mine... Thanks!

Looking for Something?