I thought I'd redeem Nathan in light of the trouble he's given me about school and clothes. Here are some funny things he's said in the past 24 hours....
I took the kids to the movie theater yesterday to see 'Bolt'. It is a rare occasion that we go to the movies. I mean, who wants to pay that much money to see a movie once? But I noticed a new discount theater not too far from home, and it was a holiday (Happy birthday, Dad!)
We arrived about 10 minutes early. Perfect timing if you ask me. We were the first in the theater and chose our prime seats. We had been sitting for about 1 minute when Nathan started asking "How much longer?"
After 5 minutes he said, "I'm getting a movie ache!"
____________________________________
Tonight as I helped Tyler with a school assignment, we heard Nathan pressing buttons on the microwave. He has been known to cook popcorn for 99:99.... so Tyler inquired, "Nathan, what are you making?"
Nathan replied, "I'm changing the clock so it's not past my bed time."
Smarty pants.
7 comments:
I think you are the one that left a comment on my blog, but yes, Niesha is married to Steve. Email me and get me your name and I will see if Neisha is okay for me to give ya her contact info!
Thanks
Mandy Douglass
skierdouglass@gmail.com
Love it!
Haha ha... what a funny guy!
I will try that one.. maybe I will get more time too.. :)
mom what about when he called "bolt" bullet? well anyway he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!
That was Emma!
Such a funny kid! I love his cleverness, who would of thought? Changing times, bedtimes, Hilarious~
Post a Comment