Sunday, February 15, 2009

Honesty Matters....

Thanks, Jen....

The award is "Honest Scrap" The rules of the award are :


~ Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design
~ Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there is no prize but it is fun!
~ List 10 honest things about yourself.


Ten Honest things about me....

1. I don't like chicken. Or chocolate.

2. I'm very opinionated. But I am a pleaser, so I don't always voice it.

3. I don't make my bed most days.

4. I love to pluck hairs, pop zits, and floss my teeth. Vacuuming with a Dyson is kinda like that for me....

5. I love looking at snow, and don't mind driving in it. But I don't care to play in it.

6. I love to lay on the grass in the summertime and fall asleep, basking in the sun.

7. I love heaters, and can sit on one indefinitely. But I don't like cold air blowing anywhere near me unless I am really, really hot in the heat of summer. I'm pretty sure I'm cold blooded.

8. I would love to move to the mountains away from schools and work.

9. I can tell when a storm is coming because I get migraines.

10. People think I'm patient. Just ask my kids.

3 comments:

Traci said...

cute post...

TumbleBee said...

I didn't know you didn't like chocolate, well I know how you feel cuz I don't really like too much chocolate either!!! LOL!!!

Mindy said...

ohhhh... I need to do this one too.. your kids say nothing but the best of you! what are you talking about? :)

Looking for Something?