Sunday, May 18, 2008

Yo Ho! Happy Birthday, Nathan!


Arrrr! I can hardly believe he's four! We had a good time Friday night. He wanted a pirate party so we ate pizza, busted a pinata, and had cake and ice cream. And of course, he got some cool presents!


He LOVES his new bike! He rode it around until it got dark. He did not want to stop! He woke up early both Saturday and Sunday morning asking if he could go for a bike ride. I was the one that really wanted to get him one, but now I'm hoping he doesn't' stop riding his scooter. He has been riding a two-wheeled scooter since his 2nd birthday and he is so good at it. Not to mention- pretty dang cute!

He has always been somewhat precocious, but lately, he has really acted grown-up.....if I could just figure out how to slow it down.....In the meantime, I'll just enjoy!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I love driving by and seeing the little dare-devil going off the ramp on the scooter... he's awesome!

Looking for Something?