Changed
Sometimes in life's journey through;
A special person changes you.
Inspires you to me more kind;
Teaches you to use your mind.
Shows patience, love and charity;
Gives of themselves willingly.
Sometimes their patience is put to test;
But in return, you do your best.
When it seems that time's run out;
And gone too fast, without a doubt-
Their print is made and hearts are won;
Their work will never be quite done.
For when they part from their daily teaching,
Their lasting impact is so far reaching-
That even when forgot is a name,
I will never be the same.
Love,
Casey Jefferies
A special person changes you.
Inspires you to me more kind;
Teaches you to use your mind.
Shows patience, love and charity;
Gives of themselves willingly.
Sometimes their patience is put to test;
But in return, you do your best.
When it seems that time's run out;
And gone too fast, without a doubt-
Their print is made and hearts are won;
Their work will never be quite done.
For when they part from their daily teaching,
Their lasting impact is so far reaching-
That even when forgot is a name,
I will never be the same.
Love,
Casey Jefferies
Even though I really wrote it for Casey's teacher, I gave one to each of the teachers with of picture of the two of them. I also got them my standard 'end of year teacher gift'- a Target gift card with a note:
"Thanks for keeping me on Target! Thanks for a terrific year!"
1 comment:
thanks for visiting...we should be blogging buddies,it's fun to see your family growing up! :)
Post a Comment