Are we the only ones that occasionally have FFY night? You know, Fend For Yourself? In other words- find whatever you want for dinner. These are usually our 'left-over' nights- but sometimes there isn't enough to go around, so I allow corn dogs and PBJ.
Well, the other night, Emma did just that. I guess she was tired of waiting for me to understand what she wanted and she fended for herself:


OK, so she didn't
make the sloppy joes, but she
did get her own bun and scooped the slop onto it. She came down stairs with sandwich in hand. At first I thought someone else had made it for her...but then I realized everyone else had been in the family room with me the whole time. And today, she poured her own cereal.
Now if she could just learn to do the dishes!
No comments:
Post a Comment