Let me just take a moment to brag about that guy I raved about last night....
For years, whenever I go to Randy's work or meet someone he works with, they tell me how great he is. The compliment is often followed by a remark about how he will someday be their boss.
Today was the ground breaking for the Riverdale Road project at 11:00. I was going to go, but Nathan was not feeling well and was really clingy. So I opted to stay home with him instead of sending him to my friend's house.
The phone rang at 10:55. It was Randy telling be to turn the TV on because he had been interviewed by Fox 13. I don't know how to turn the TV on! At least not to watch TV. I called Mindy and my parents and asked them to record it and I continued to fiddle with the TV. I don't know what I finally did, but I got it to work. The kids really thought it was neat to see Dad on TV.
I thought he did a great job!
After I took Hannah to school, I stopped by an open house he was presenting at. He told me that after the ground breaking, he had been interviewed by Channel 5 and KSL radio. I had an errand to run in Riverdale and when I was done, I stopped by his office hoping to catch him there. He was still out at the open house, and his co-workers were putting a star on his office door. :) Once again, they ooohed and aaahed over him. He is so good at his job and never gives less than his best. I was so proud of him today!
P.S. Autographs are available for purchase. Please contact his agent (me) for pricing.
3 comments:
Good job Randy!!
So how much, agent... He really did great, I think I would have been giggling...
Jesse came home yesterday and asked me if Randy's full name was Randall. He said that he heard an interview on the radio. I told him yes, but I have to give you the credit. I wouldn't have known about any of this if I hadn't read your posts.
Do think it's bad to ask for his autograph(in the middle of church)? ;) You guys are famous now. you might have to get yourself a body guard to keep people off you now when your in public.
Post a Comment