OK all you lurkers out there...I know you are there! Stop hiding. I would love to hear from you! Finding comments on your blog is kind of like mail in your mail box. We look forward to them! And today I have a special request from everyone:
We are going to have our family pictures taken on the beach and I was wondering what everyone thinks we should wear. I'm a little anal about picture outfits....
I was thinking of white shirts -maybe white dresses for the little girls (I know, Dad, dark or bright colors are better...but I've seen some really sharp beach photos with white....) khaki pants (rolled up) and bare feet. Or I could go with some spring colors- maybe light aqua, and lime green- maybe just as accents. Maybe some brown in there. I don't know. What do you think? I have been shopping and can't seem to make a decision (kind of like my current camera dilemma!)
And once you come out of hiding, you can feel free to leave comments anytime, not just on this post! Thanks in advance for all the comments! :)
12 comments:
OK! You caught me! I lurk several times a day! LOL! I love reading your posts and constantly look for new updates! LOL! I love your blog! I admit I'm addicted!
And as far as the picture goes...I think the white would look great because the blue of the sea in the background will be a great contrast. Besides, the white will match the sea spray...
I think white would go great with a beach setting! I think accenting it with aqua and brown such as neclaces, ribbons around their dresses or flowers in the girls hair would be pretty. You could have your boys wear brown or aqua underneath their shirts. Good Luck!
i comment too much...
my vote is for white and khaki pants... maybe the girls in white dresses... i've left a comment before so i'm not a stalker am i?
Well, whatever colors you decide on, if your want Aloha wear, then wait till you get to the "Swap Meet". why they call it Swap, I don't know unless it is because you "swap" your money. But not much at that. You can get some flower leis for the girls and Kikui Nut beads for the guys that will match for only a dollar or two each. White Muumuu's or sundresses for the girls for about $10 or so. White aloha shirts for the guys. I don't know about the kaki pants prices here however.
Christie,
Tanya gave me your blog address. It is so cute!! I have recently started one myself so I will need your advice on things! My opinion on the clothes is what I do; What will be the easiest to keep clean once we have had the pictures?! I am all about time savers. By the way check us out at lbartholomew.blogspot.com
See you soon,
Kristen
Hey thanks for posting on my blog! I think all of your suggestions are great, I first thought of white shirts/khaki bottoms/bare feet so I guess we have the same style! I am sure with as cute of kids as you have they will be great pictures no matter what you wear!
HA! I visit your blog. Sorry for "lurking". I found it through a comment you left on "Because I Said So" and was happy to discover that you are LDS. So I keep stopping back. I'm from PA--check out my blog if you'd like to get to know me. :)
Mandy
I'm with June.
Now, I've commented before, so I'm only a partial blogstalker! I originally thought of white & khaki, too, but now I like June's idea. How often are you in Hawaii for a family photo??? Go Hawaiian!- even if just flowers in hair, or leis (while wearing white & khaki). Rockin.
Ok...I lurk often, nearly everyday...I found you thru Mindys blog and I love to keep up with your little famiy....now I'm going back in hididng... :)
Post a Comment