Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Extra, Extra, Read All About It!

**********NEWS FLASH***********

For the second time, Emma took me by the hand, into the bathroom and pointed to the toilet. I helped her undress and sat her on the toilet. She did her job and said, "All done!"

I am not holding my breath. In fact, I am not necessarily encouraging it. Remember this post? We have a two week vacation coming up. But still, it is exciting to think she is catching on to what big kids do.

Hannah was especially excited. Dad said when Emma is potty trained, we can get a puppy.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How old is Emmma? I still think of her as being way too little...time flies! Is it possible that you could be almost completely done with diapers soon? Oh, the possibility makes me leap for joy!

Ashley and Devan said...

Good Job Emma!

Looking for Something?