Thursday, October 25, 2007

Allergies

When I was a kid, I hated milk. I still don't love it, but it's OK. But when I was in elementary school, it was awful! The milk sat out on a table at lunch and got warm and you had to take one. The only way you could get out of it was if you were allergic. So I used to try and tell the lunch ladies that I was allergic so I could have the ever so delicious Tampico :) ...not sure why I thought that would be better...

Last week, Hailey was getting on Hannah for not flushing the toilet. Hannah has always been afraid of flushing and now she thinks it will overflow if she puts toilet paper in. So she throws it in the trash. Now, I know this is perfectly acceptable in say...Brazil. But I don't want her leaving little presents in the garbage at other peoples' homes. So, here was Hailey enforcing the toilet rules we have in our home: "Did you wipe, flush and wash?" To which Hannah replies, "I'm allergic to flushing!"

No comments:

Looking for Something?