On the way out the door, I grabbed the only treat I had on hand: Sour Patch Kids.

For a good portion of the hour, I had kids asking every 10 seconds or so if they could have more. The bag was noisy, my hands were sticky, and my lap was covered in sour sugar. This was NOT the ideal keep-the-kids-quiet-until-the-closing-prayer kind of treat I had in mind.
But Emma made it all worth it as she discovered the golden ticket. She was eating one of her allotted portions when she exclaimed, loud enough for all to hear, “Look! It’s Jesus!”
Not too alarming, given we were in the Lord’s house. Then I turned to see what she was referring to:

6 comments:
That is hilarious!
That is too funny...so where are you stocking up on Pez? Talia is loving them, but I haven't been able to find any in my various wanderings.
Ha ha ha!!!
Holy Cow.....Your kids are so funny/cute!
That is awesome.
too funny, and it totally looks like Jesus.
She is so funny. Any takers yet?
Post a Comment