There are certain candies that I have to get when they make their way to the store shelves- marshmallow bunnies, chocolate covered cherries, and candy hearts. I look forward to their debut each season. This year was no different. I saw the candy hearts in the store and looked for the only brand that is edible: Necco Sweethearts (I hate those Brach's hearts!) The packaging was different, but I located the brand on the back of the package and knew all was good. That is until I opened it up. They were yucky, tangy fruity hearts and not at all like they are supposed to be.
Those are not my candy hearts! I thought perhaps I had made a mistake and picked up a bag of special edition hearts. So the next time I was at the store, I looked. Nope. I can not find the old hearts for anything. So I did some Googling and found that they are indeed the new flavors. And I am not the only one unhappy about this. I have already e-mailed the company with my dissatisfaction. Maybe if they get enough complaints, they'll bring the old ones back. I am asking for everyone's help! Take a minute and e-mail them letting them know we want the old ones back!
4 comments:
But do you think they will possibly get them out in time?! Thanks for the warning...
I don't like them at all...but in a show of solidarity, I will email them as well...
:)
Thanks for the info. I sent them my feelings on their new hearts...yuck.
You have issues. They are disgusting in any flavor. I should start an email group about discontinuing the hearts in every way... hmmm...
Post a Comment