Hannah turned 8 on January 14!
And she had a great birthday week! On Wednesday, she invited some friends over for a birthday party. All about dogs. I thought her obsession would have ceased by now, but it’s only picked up strength. We crafted with Perler beads, played pin the tail on the doggy, a musical dog game, had a treasure hunt, broke open a piƱata, and ate doggy cupcakes. We had so much fun.
Thursday was her ‘real’ birthday. She requested noodles with white sauce for dinner and an asphalt pie just like Hailey and Randy had. I think I’ve got it down, now!
She wanted a new bike, and we found the perfect one! She also got a tennis racquet, a bead kit from Hailey, and an i-dog (which according to her, is pretty much a real dog!) She was in heaven!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANNAH!
5 comments:
It's sounds like that sweet girl had a couple of awesome days! She is just like Lynn with that noodles and white sauce. ;)
Happy Birthday Hannah!!!
I can't believe that she is 8! How time flies...Happy Birthday Hannah!
Cute kids! Happy Birthday, Hannah! -and I love what you've done with your blog and all the pictures and header!! Very inspiring!
Requesting that you share your asphalt pie recipe! Please?? Looks good!
Happy Birthday, Hannah!
Post a Comment