Not that anyone can or will fire me, but if they could, I'd deserve it. While going through a bunch of books yesterday, Randy came across our family journal. I bought it when , Casey was born and intended on using it for recording our family's history. There are a grand total of 7- yes, 7 entries in it. Mind you, those seven entries are between March 24, 1996 to November 14, 1997. Sad, huh. Hailey wasn't even born yet. I told you I should be fired. So I got thinking about the sad state of this blog. Life has been busy. That is my excuse. But all that busy-ness has been so fun, that I should write about it. But it's hard to stop and write when you are having so much fun!
So I am going to do some recaps. Keep in mind that just because they may be short posts, doesn't mean they weren't important.or 'super fun' as Emma would say.
1 comment:
It's all super fun, and I am an eager audience! ;)
Post a Comment