After our little celebration, we watched movies and put together a 1000 piece puzzle. That got us through ‘til 4:30 AM. A fun way to ring in the new year!
I have thought for a while it is time to change my blog layout. But I haven’t wanted to remove the picture on my header. I love that picture! It brings back a flood of great memories from our trip to Hawaii. But it was time for a change. Those were days to remember. While I still want to remember those days and every day while my kids are young, I can’t help but think about how happy I am that my family is mine. And that we will be together forever.
I have been thinking a lot about what I want to accomplish this year. It is all swirling around my head (and has been all month!) One thing that I keep being reminded of is how we are each placed in our little families by a loving Heavenly Father. He makes no mistakes. Randy and I are together because that is how it was designed to be. He sent each one of our kids to us because we need them and they need us. And nobody else.
Me and you and you and me
No matter how they toss the dice, it has to be
The only one for me is you, and you for me
So happy together
No matter how they toss the dice, it has to be
The only one for me is you, and you for me
So happy together
6 comments:
So sweet!! Love the thoughts, and love the new LO.
Love the new look! And the up-to-dates!
Oh I just love the new look. How do you make everything soooooo cute? And your thoughts are so sweet. I'm trying not to be jealous of such talent.... :)
What a cute family. Love to see you back and love the new look!
Your new look is awesome! I was just wondering the other day if you were ever going to update the photos on the sidebar....They look so good too!
Really great look. You are so talented! I love the pics of the feet even if it took you forever to take!
Post a Comment