My name is Christie, and I’m a sugarholic. It’s no secret. But please, don’t confuse me with a chocoholic. That would be a terrible mistake.
As I stated previously, I look forward to seasonal candies. Easter used to be my favorite because of the marshmallow peeps.
And then they started producing them for every holiday, and in every flavor. The novelty is gone, and I don’t buy them much anymore.
Last month, my Valentine candy palate was never quite satisfied. I missed the old candy hearts. {sigh}
But in place of the conversation hearts, I found these:
Pretty much the best candy EVER. Too bad Valentine’s is over.
Then I started craving these:
I haven’t been able to find them in a while. I was beginning to think my candy world had been turned upside down. They were nowhere to be found. Luckily, the Easter candy is out.
Yeah, too bad they are as hard to find.
But in my search, I found these:
Maybe all is not lost in the candy world after all.
10 comments:
You crack me up!!!!
I miss the old candy hearts too. They were my favorite. Good hunting!
can't go wrong with chicks& rabbits... my fave as well!
I agree, I love sugar candy! And just so you know our Smiths has those peanuts and Cabela's has big bags of them if you are ever down here. :)
Oh, ho ho! I happen to be headed to Cabela's tomorrow! It must be fate!
Ahhh, a girl after my own heart.
Maybe my problem is that I think most of your candy list is blahh! Those orange peanuts?? They were like styrofoam 30 years ago!! Maybe if I liked your candy more instead of doughnuts or chocolate or cookies, perhaps I would be skinnier... *sigh.
Maybe your problem is that you haven't tried them in 30 years.
And doughnuts? Talk about yuck! Here, have some grease on your bread!
I see clearly now why we are friends.. many of those pictured treats are hiding away in my highest cupboard, away form young hands. I am questioning if you are a woman with your aversion to chocolate. Forget the fact that you have six kids.. I want an ultrasound to prove there are ovaries etc. in there. ;)
Yum! But I admit that the chocolate peanut butter eggs are my weakness! I want your asphalt pie recipe too, please!
Post a Comment