Friday, January 22, 2010

December 14, 2009

hailey cake

 

It’s official! The long awaited day arrived- Hailey turned 12.  She is now considered old enough to babysit (and she’d love to, by the way!)

She was so excited to enter Young Women’s (and leave Primary) that she could hardly stand it. And I could hardly believe it. Really? Where have I been the past 12 years? I’m pretty sure I was here all along, watching her grow and hopefully teaching her a thing or two (although, for those of you wondering- she came that way, I had nothing to do with it.)

We celebrated at  home and with family. She was so excited to get an mp3 player and i-dog. Oh boy! Here we go!

 Happy Birthday, Hailey!hailey idog

4 comments:

Heather H said...

She is so beautiful!! I wish we lived closer, I NEED a good babysitter!!

Mindy said...

We are excited to have her babysit... and we wish there were some tips on how she came that way, we'd love to have ours grow up to be just like her!
Happy Birthday Hailey!!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday, Hailey. She is such a terrific girl.

D said...

Happy Birthday! She seems like a special girl- you should take a little credit.... I'm sure there are lots of things you did right!

Looking for Something?