Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Change of Address

My blog, that is. The new URL is:

http://heavenwithseven.blogspot.com/

I will leave this blog up for archival purposes, but from now on, my posts will be on my new blog. Keep in mind, it is still in the early stages... :o)

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Is this an April Fool's joke! You better be home tomorrow so I can talk to you! I tried calling you today...I'll try again tomorrow! BTW, Happy birthday!

Love you!
Cathy :O)

Rachael said...

AAWW... CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Kristen said...

After thinking about it some more, I have to think that maybe it is an April Fool's joke. I fell for it hook line and sinker. IF it is the truth, then I stick with my original assessment of your insanity.

Rachael said...

Either on the new bundle of "JOY", or starting your seventh blog!

Traci said...

Wow, I am thinking that this is real, but I do think you are always up for a good prank~ For what it is worth, Congrats, I am not surprised, in a good way! Again, Happy birthday girl~

Looking for Something?